Language Learning Room
|Eligibility of Usage and Booking||EdUHK Students|
|Length of Booking Session||2 hours|
|Compulsory Check In Time||Check in on-site within 15 minutes after the start of each session|
|Booking Quota||No more than 6 active or booked sessions at the same time|
|Period of Advance Booking||7 days in advance|
The Language Learning Room is open for use when the MMW Library is open.Please visit library opening hours.
Rules for Using the Language Learning Room
1. Workstations in the Language Learning Room are set up for language learning and practising language tests. They are not intended for video viewing or other IT applications.
2. Library users eligible for usage and booking: EdUHK Students.
3. Length of book session: 2 hours.
4. Compulsory check-in time: Check in on-site within 15 minutes after the start of each session.
5. Booking quota: No more than 6 active or booked sessions of any library facilities at the same time.
6. Bookings cannot be transferred to other students.
7. Students are required to save their tests onto their own portable storage devices or their cloud storage. Files saved on local hard disks of the workstations will be erased regularly.
8. All accompanying texts must not be taken away from the Language Learning Room. Fines will be charged for damages (including but not limited to writing and marking) caused to the accompanying texts. Users have to approach the Circulation Counter, G/F to borrow the cabinet keys for accessing the materials.
9. Students use Language Learning Room facilities at their own risk. The Library will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulted.
Enquiry and Assistance
Please contact Library Circulation Counter at 2948 6658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.