Temporary Recording Rooms
The five Group Discussion Rooms on 1/F of the MMW Library have been converted into Temporary Recording Rooms to meet EdUHK students’ need for audio-recording of teaching resources.
Advance booking by EdUHK students via Library Booking System is required for using these rooms.
For infection control, each Temporary Recording Room should be used by no more than 2 students.
NO MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE SHOULD STAY IN EACH TEMPORARY RECORDING ROOM AT ANY TIME. SURGICAL MASK(S) MUST BE PUT ON.
|Eligibility of Booking||EdUHK students only
|Length of Booking Session||2 hours|
|Seating Capacity||2 students only|
|Compulsory Check In Time||The student must check in on-site within 15 minutes after the start of each session, otherwise Library has the right to cancel the booking.
For continuous booking, check in is required for each session.
|Booking Quota||No more than 6 active or booked sessions of any library facilities at the same time.|
|Period of Advance Booking||7 days in advance|
Rules for Using Temporary Recording Rooms
1. Facilities provided at the Temporary Recording Rooms are for audio recording by EdUHK students only.
2. Advance booking is available for all eligible EdUHK students with EdUHK accounts.
3. For infection control, each Temporary Recording Room should be used by at most two students. No more than 2 people should stay in each room at any time.
4. Length of booking session: generally 2 hours.
5. Compulsory check-in time of Temporary Recording Rooms: The student must check in on-site together within 15 minutes after the start of each session, otherwise Library has the right to cancel the booking.
6. Booking quota: No more than 6 active or booked sessions within 7 days.
7. Bookings cannot be transferred to other users.
8. Users should keep all sounds at reasonable level in order to minimize the disturbance to other users.
9. Library users are required to save their works onto their own portable storage devices or their cloud storage. Library may reboot the PCs for next group of users and all files saved on local hard disks of the PCs will be erased.
10. Library users use Temporary Recording Room facilities at their own risk. The Library will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulted.
Enquiry and Assistance
Please contact Library Circulation Counter at 2948 6658 or email email@example.com for assistance.