Please check out the latest campus access requirements.
For your attention, with Google’s implementation of a new storage policy from 1 July 2022, EdUHK will gradually cease to provide Google accounts (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) for Gmail and related services to alumni. If you use this Google account to register for Library Alumni Membership, please be reminded to inform the Library to update your email address by email email@example.com. Otherwise, all Library Notices cannot be delivered to you.
Library Membership for Alumni
Who is eligible?
- All alumni of EdUHK, the Hong Kong Institute of Education and the former Colleges of Education are eligible to apply for Library Alumni Membership.
How to apply?
- For alumni of EdUHK and The Hong Kong Institute of Education, please fill in the alumni library card application form available here. For alumni of the former Colleges of Education, you must first register with the Alumni Affairs and Development Office and then fill in the alumni library card application form available here.
- Return the completed application form together with a cheque and a recent photo, to the Access Services Section of the Mong Man Wai Library on the Tai Po Campus for processing.
Fees and charges
- Reader Card
- EdUHK Alumni Reader Card provides you with access to both the Mong Man Wai Library and the Tseung Kwan O Study Centre Library. Free remote access to selected electronic databases are also provided.
- There is no annual fee but a one-time EdU Card production fee of $50 will be charged.
- Borrower Card
- EdUHK Alumni Borrower Card provides you with borrowing privileges up to 15 items (see Library Regulations for details) and access to both the Mong Man Wai Library and the Tseung Kwan O Study Centre Library. Free remote access to selected electronic databases are also provided.
- The annual fee is $250 (or $125 for EdUHK-BEA affinity card holders); plus a refundable one-time deposit of $1,000.
- Please contact our Access Services Section by phone at 2948-6658 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giving to the Library
Download books@library or the development tree@library programmes Form to put your name or the name of your honouree on a bookplate or the Development Tree.
Alumni associations / groups
Please note that the URL addresses listed below may be changed and therefore inaccessible.