Library users who need to leave the library building for a short period of time, may deposit their belongings in the Octopus-operated self-service locker system installed inside the Quiet Zone (G/F). This service is free-of-charge for the first three hours. From the 4th hour onward, $2 will be charged per hour or part thereof.
|First 3 hours||Free|
|4th hour and beyond||$2 per hour or part thereof||$340|
(173 hours, first 3 hours free)
Rules for Using the Short-Term Self-Service Lockers
- Only Octopus cards are accepted.
- Library items not yet checked out, as well as unsafe, illegal, staining and odorous materials including food and drinks should not be stored in the lockers.
- The Library is not responsible for any losses or damages of items left in the lockers.
- The Library has the full authority to open and empty any locker occupied:
- not according to this set of rules; and/or
- for more than 6 days. All perishable items will be disposed immediately.
All library items will be returned and/or re-shelved. Other items left in the lockers will be treated as lost and found items. Users must pay outstanding fees (up to $340) for collecting their personal items left in the lockers opened by the Library.
For enquiries, please call our Circulation Counter at 2948-6658, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.