Analytics of Students’ Usage of Library E-Resources (for EdUHK staff only)
This dashboard will provide different analyses of Library e-resource usage by students of individual programmes.
- iSearch: a single search platform for finding library books, journals, media resources, course reserves, articles, HKALL and more.
- BLUE: This platform is part of the Blended Learning for University Enhancement (BLUE) initiative at EdUHK. It consists of various online learning resources with emerging technologies developed by the academic and teaching staff at EdUHK. The platform provides access to quality teaching and learning resources ranging from K-12 to higher education, and promotes promising practices of blended learning in Hong Kong.
- Databases A-Z: a list of 300 reference, citation, full-text and full-image electronic databases, which are very useful for searching journal articles, newspaper articles, research papers, etc.
- EdLINK: Citation Linker to locate whether full text for a particular article is available online via one of our subscribed electronic resources.
- EdUHK Archives: The Education University of Hong Kong Archives supports research and education by preserving and providing access to selected past records of the University. The University Archives collection accurately and authentically documents the life of the University and attests to the important role the University has played in the history of Hong Kong.
- EdUHK Collection: a collection set up for long-term preservation and effective dissemination of EdUHK-related materials in digital formats.
- EdUHK Departmental Databases: databases technically developed or supported by Library.
- EdUHK Research Repository: includes bibliographic citations of the publications of EdUHK staff, including journal articles, monographs, chapters and research reports.
- EdVideo: a video-on-demand service which features education related and current affairs programmes from ETV, RTHK, TVB and former ATV.
- E-newspapers: a number of online newspaper services, such as Factiva, South China Morning Post (ePaper edition) and WiseNews, providing online access to a range of newspapers from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and overseas.
- Hong Kong Education Bibliographic Database: It is an annotated bibliography which indexes any research publication related to education and related topics in Hong Kong. Covers books or book chapters, articles from periodicals, dissertations or theses, conference papers, research reports and any other related materials.
- Hong Kong Education Image Database: It is jointly developed by the Hong Kong Museum of Education (HKME) and EdUHK Library. Items included in this Database originate from the collections of the EdUHK, the former Teacher Training Colleges (The Northcote College of Education, Rural Training College, Grantham College of Education, Sir Robert Black College of Education, Hong Kong Technical Teachers’ College and Institute of Language in Education) as well as from donations and private sources.
- Life and Values Education Resources (生命及價值觀教育資源集)
- Oral History of YTM (我們的小故事：油尖旺區歷史文化口述資料)
- TDGs and CoP: The Teaching Development Grants (TDGs) provided by the University Grants Committee (UGC) enable the University to implement innovative approaches to teaching, improve students’ learning environment and promote the professional development of teaching staff.
- Trial E-Resources: a list of databases on trial.