Library Membership for School Teacher
Who is eligible?
- In order to support the ongoing professional development of the Hong Kong teaching community, all practising school teachers in Hong Kong can apply for an EdUHK Library School Teacher Membership.
How to apply?
- Please fill in the online school teacher library card application form and make online payment. School Principal’s signature and School Stamp are required on the Proof of Employment From when when you submit an online application.
- Reader Card
- EdUHK School Teacher Reader Card provides you with access to both the Mong Man Wai Library and the Tseung Kwan O Study Centre Library.
- There is no annual fee but a one-time EdU Card production fee of $50 will be charged.
- Borrower Card
- EdUHK School Teacher Borrower Card provides you with borrowing privileges up to 10 items (see Library Regulations for details) and access to both the Mong Man Wai Library and the Tseung Kwan O Study Centre Library.
- The annual fee is $500; plus a refundable one-time deposit of $1,000. Upon expiration or termination of membership, any outstanding payments due to the Library will be deducted from the deposit. Balance of deposit will be refunded to expired members upon request. All requests for refund of deposit must be made within 36 months from membership expiration or termination, after which requests for refund will not be entertained.
- Please contact our Access Services Section at 2948-6658.
Giving to the Library
Download books@library or the development tree@library programmes Form to put your name or the name of your honouree on a bookplate or the Development Tree.