Library Membership for School Teacher
Who is eligible?
- In order to support the ongoing professional development of the Hong Kong teaching community, all practising school teachers in Hong Kong can apply for an EdUHK Library School Teacher Membership.
How to apply?
- To apply, please fill in the online school teacher library card application form available here.
- Paper application form can be downloaded here. Please return the completed application form together with a cheque and a recent photo, to the Access Services Section of the Mong Man Wai Library on the Tai Po Campus for processing. School Principal’s signature and School Stamp are required.
Fees and charges
- Reader Card
- EdUHK School Teacher Reader Card provides you with access to both the Mong Man Wai Library and the Tseung Kwan O Study Centre Library.
- There is no annual fee but a one-time EdU Card production fee of $50 will be charged.
- Borrower Card
- EdUHK School Teacher Borrower Card provides you with borrowing privileges up to 10 items (see Library Regulations for details) and access to both the Mong Man Wai Library and the Tseung Kwan O Study Centre Library.
- The annual fee is $500; plus a refundable one-time deposit of $1,000.
- Please contact our Access Services Section at 2948-6658.
Giving to the Library
Download books@library or the development tree@library programmes Form to put your name or the name of your honouree on a bookplate or the Development Tree.