IMPORTANT NOTICE TO APPLICANTS OF LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP:
To minimize the risk of infection, External Members holding valid “Library Borrower” or “Library Reader” cards of EdUHK Library planning to visit Mong Man Wai Library on Tai Po Campus or Tseung Kwan O Study Center Library must register in advance. Please click the following link for further details: https://www.lib.eduhk.hk/visiting-registration/. Those who have not registered successfully in advance will not be allowed to enter the campus.
Please also note the following campus access requirements imposed by the University:
• Beginning 1 January 2022, all library visitors must either have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine recognized by the Hong Kong SAR Government for more than 14 days prior to the day of campus entry OR have a negative COVID-19 test result issued within 7 days prior to the day of campus entry.
• Beginning 14 January 2022, for those who have not received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine recognized by the Hong Kong SAR Government for more than 14 days prior to the day of campus entry, they will be requested to provide a negative COVID-19 test results within 3 days prior to the day of campus entry.
• Starting from 24 February 2022, all library visitors must have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine in order to gain the campus access. In addition, starting from 31 March 2022, all library visitors must have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine to fulfill the enhanced requirement. Those unable to do so will be required to produce a medical certificate as proof of being unfit for vaccination and provide a negative COVID-19 test results within 3 days prior to the day of campus entry.
Those who do not fulfill the above requirements will not be allowed to enter EdUHK Campus.
Library Membership for School Teacher
Who is eligible?
- In order to support the ongoing professional development of the Hong Kong teaching community, all practising school teachers in Hong Kong can apply for an EdUHK Library School Teacher Membership.
How to apply?
- To apply, please fill in the school teacher library card application form available here.
- Return the completed application form together with a cheque and a recent photo, to the Access Services Section of the Mong Man Wai Library on the Tai Po Campus for processing.
- School Principal’s signature and School Stamp are required.
Fees and charges
- Reader Card
- EdUHK School Teacher Reader Card provides you with access to both the Mong Man Wai Library and the Tseung Kwan O Study Centre Library.
- There is no annual fee but a one-time EdU Card production fee of $50 will be charged.
- Borrower Card
- EdUHK School Teacher Borrower Card provides you with borrowing privileges up to 10 items (see Library Regulations for details) and access to both the Mong Man Wai Library and the Tseung Kwan O Study Centre Library.
- The annual fee is $500; plus a refundable one-time deposit of $1,000.
- Please contact our Access Services Section at 2948-6658.
Giving to the Library
Download books@library or the development tree@library programmes Form to put your name or the name of your honouree on a bookplate or the Development Tree.