2023 LibQUAL+ Online Survey
In collaboration with the other 7 JULAC (Joint University Librarians Advisory Committee) libraries including CityU, CUHK, HKBU, HKU, HKUST, LU and PolyU, EdUHK Library is now conducting the 5th JULAC LibQUAL+ online survey on perceptions and expectations of library service quality from today to 5:00 pm, 31 March 2023..
LibQUAL+ is a web-based survey developed by the Association of Research Libraries which offers a reliable instrument for measuring the quality of our library services. Through 2020, over 1,300 libraries of all types in 35 countries have participated in the survey, collecting responses from over 2.9 million library users.
This survey is important to the future development of EdUHK Library as it will:
- Help us understand better how users view the services provided by the Library
- Allow us to benchmark our service quality against other university libraries in Hong Kong and overseas
- Let us know which areas we should focus on to improve services in order to serve EdUHK community better
We would like to invite all EdUHK students and staff to participate in the 5th JULAC LibQUAL+ online survey. Please take about ten minutes of your time to complete the survey by going to the following addresses. You can choose to do the survey in either English or Chinese.
By completing the survey and adding your EdUHK e-mail address in Q.24 of the survey questionnaire, you will be automatically entered into a lucky draw. There will be 34 prizes, including:
- 1 x Apple iPad Mini 6th generation, 64GB, Wi-Fi, sponsored by Gale, a Cengage Company
- 1 x Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, sponsored by Elsevier
- 1 x Kindle Paperwhite e-book reader sponsored by Taylor & Francis
- 1 x Fitbit Charge 5 smart wearable sponsored by EBSCO Information Services
- 1 x Audio Technica True Wireless Headphones sponsored by Emerald Publishing
- 2 x HUAWEI FreeBuds 5i Bluetooth Earphones sponsored by CNKI.Net
- 2 x JBL Ultra-portable Waterproof Speaker sponsored by Wiley
- 5 x $500 City’super gift card sponsored by ProQuest and Ex Libris, part of Clarivate
- 20 x EdUHK Porcelain Coffee Mug
If you have any queries or difficulties in accessing or completing the survey, please feel free to contact the Library’s Information Counter at 2948 6653 or e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your support!