The Library is providing a pilot service that allows each academic staff to make up to three applications in each academic year for journal articles which they need urgently. Application is based on first-come-first-served basis and the pilot may end subject to budget constraints.
EdUHK academic staff & non-academic staff with equivalent status
Kinds of Requests Accepted
During the pilot, Library will only provide articles that can be purchased and delivered online.
If the request is successful, we shall deliver the article directly to the applicant by email.
Quota and Charges
- Eligible staff can make up to 3 applications during each academic year (1 July to 30 June next year).
- All applications will be counted against the quota no matter they can be successfully filled or not.
- There will not be any charge to the applicant.
- Only applications submitted between 9 am and 5 pm on Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays or university holidays) will be processed as urgent request.
- Applications submitted at other hours will be processed through regular inter-library loans channels and one application quota will be deducted.
How to Submit a Request
Please choose the “Urgent Article Request” button after login to the ILLiad Inter-Library Loan Service.
Enquiry and Assistance
Please call us at 2948-6653 or email to email@example.com