Consumption Voucher Cannot be Used for Education Expenses

According to HKSAR Government’s announcement of “Consumption Voucher Scheme”, Consumption Vouchers cannot be used for education expenses, “i.e. payments to primary and secondary schools providing local and non-local curriculum, and UGC-funded universities”. Consequently, Consumption Vouchers cannot be used to settle all types of fees and payments charged by the Library, including but not limited to:

• All types of fines, e.g. overdue fines, fines for damages and losses of library materials, etc.
• Printing and photocopying fees
• Charges for 3D/large format printing, laser cutting, etc.
• Library membership fees

Please visit HKSAR Government’s Consumption Voucher Website for further information on the coverage of Consumption Vouchers, or contact Library’s Information Counter at 2948 6653 for enquiries.

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you give consent for cookies to be used. For more details, please read our Cookie Policy.
Facilities Booking
Databases A-Z
Ask a librarian