360° Camera, 3D Scanner, Audio Mixer, Camcorders, Drone, LED Lights, Microphones, Speakers, Tripods
EdUHK students and staff
Please send email with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
- Booking should be made via email (email@example.com) at least 3 working days in advance
- Equipment is available for pick up and return at Mong Man Wai Library Circulation Counter on weekdays from 08:30 to 17:00
$2 per day, not renewable
Responsibilities of Borrowers
- To ensure that all equipment is complete and working before leaving the Library
- To use the equipment at their own risk
- To ensure that they have sufficient training and knowledge to correctly operate the equipment borrowed from the Library
- To use the equipment carefully and to minimize wear and tear
- To notify a Library staff immediately if the equipment is not working properly
- To ensure that all equipment is returned on time and to pay any overdue fines
Damage or Loss of Equipment
The borrower will have to pay a fine for any item damaged or lost when on loan to him/her, amount of which is equivalent to the full replacement cost of the item plus a processing fee of $80 (for each item) and any outstanding overdue fines (see Library Regulation 4.9.1).
Enquiry and Assistance
Please contact our Library System Support at 2948 6661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details in advance.
Please see also Video Production Facilities Provided by OCIO and LTTC.