360 Cameras, Action Camera, Audio Mixer, Audio Speaker with Stands, Camcorders, Desktop 3D Scanner, Drone, Foldio 360, Gimbal, LED Lights, Microphones, Portable Projector, Tripods, Vlogging Kit
EdUHK students and staff
Please send email with your contact details to email@example.com for booking.
- Booking should be made via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 3 working days in advance
- Equipment is available for pick up and return at Mong Man Wai Library Circulation Counter on weekdays from 08:30 to 17:00
$2 per day, not renewable
Responsibilities of Borrowers
- To ensure that all equipment is complete and working before leaving the Library
- To use the equipment at their own risk
- To ensure that they have sufficient training and knowledge to correctly operate the equipment borrowed from the Library
- To use the equipment carefully and to minimize wear and tear
- To notify a Library staff immediately if the equipment is not working properly
- To ensure that all equipment is returned on time and to pay any overdue fines
Damage or Loss of Equipment
The borrower will have to pay a fine for any item damaged or lost when on loan to him/her, amount of which is equivalent to the full replacement cost of the item plus a processing fee of $80 (for each item) and any outstanding overdue fines (see Library Regulation 4.9.1).
Enquiry and Assistance
Please contact our Library System Support at 2948 6661 or email email@example.com for details in advance.
Please see also Video Production Facilities Provided by OCIO and LTTC.