Located on LP/F of MMW Library, EI Hub provides a co-working space for students who are carrying out projects or starting their own businesses. EI Hub opens 24 hours and is available for advance online booking by EdUHK students.
The Library will impose black-out periods from time to time during which only participants of projects organized or supported by EIEU will be allowed to book facilities at EI Hub.
Online Booking of Group Working Spaces and Meeting Room at EI Hub
Eligibility of Booking
EdUHK students only. Booking should be made by one student on behalf of a group of 3 to 5 for Group Working Spaces or 3 to 8 for Meeting Room.
Length of Booking Session
Group Working Spaces (E01-E04): 5 persons.
Meeting Room (E05): 9 persons.
Compulsory Check In Time
The student who made the booking must check in on-site together with at least two more group members within 15 minutes after the start of each session, otherwise Library has the right to cancel the booking.
For continuous booking, check in is required for each session.
No more than 6 active or booked sessions of any library facilities at the same time.
Period of Advance Booking
7 days in advance
Equipment and Physical Collections Provided:
- Shared Office Area: with four Group Working Spaces (E01-E04), each for 5 people with 55” 4K display and flexible furniture. The Shared Office Area is also equipped with writing walls, projector, video camera and PA system, and can be reconfigured for talks, larger group meetings, business competitions, tele-conferences, remote teaching, etc.
- Meeting Room (E05): for 9 persons with 65” 4K display, flexible furniture, writing walls and video conferencing equipment.
- EIH Collection: with over 400 books and magazines on entrepreneurship and innovation.
- 3-in-1 Octopus-operated machine for photocopying, scanning and Wi-Fi printing.
- Cutting Mat.
24 hours daily.
Rules for Using the EI Hub
- Library users eligible for booking: EdUHK students only; participants of projects organized or supported by EIEU only during black-out periods.
- Seating capacity: Group Working Spaces: 5 persons; Meeting Room: 9 persons.
- Length of booking session: 2 hours.
- Compulsory check-in time: The student who made the booking on behalf of a group must check in on-site together with at least two more group members within 15 minutes after the start of each session, otherwise Library has the right to cancel the booking.
- Booking quota: No more than 6 active or booked sessions of any library facilities at the same time.
- Bookings cannot be transferred to other users.
- Library users use library facilities at their own risk. The Library will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulted.
- To maintain a pleasant environment for all library users, Library Food and Drink Policy must be strictly observed.
Enquiry and Assistance
Please contact Library Circulation Counter at 2948 6658 or email email@example.com for assistance.