C-1/F-01F, MMW Library
Located on 1/F of the MMW Library with 150m2, 50 seats. The Creative Arts Room is specially designed for creative arts in various forms, such as performing arts and visual arts activities. Academic and teaching staff can reserve this room for classes via iBooking in advance for teaching classes and conducting workshops. EdUHK students and/or staff can also make use of the “Music Room”, “Visual Arts Studio” and “Control Room” when no classes are in session and by advance booking with the Library Booking System. If there is no classes, Creative Arts Room will be opened to all users for group works or private study.
- Specially designed for creative arts
- Flexible and interchangeable layouts for different types of performing arts and visual arts activities
- Professional audio-visual facilities for performance and recording
- Moveable partition boards for zoning and artworks display
- 3 special rooms: music room, visual arts studio and control room
- PTZ cameras and wireless microphones for 2-way video communications and online/hybrid teaching
- 4K interactive touch-screen wall-mounted displays
- 7.1 surround amplifier with Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers
- Also suitable for regular classes
- Academic staff can use the iBooking system to reserve the Creative Arts Room for teaching classes and conducting workshops.
- Booking of the Creative Arts Room must be made at least TEN working days (Monday to Friday) in advance.
- Please check in at the Circulation Counter on G/F of MMW Library before using the Creative Arts Room to collect the key for access to the Control Room.
- On-site technical support will not be available if the option was not selected at iBooking system.
- 50 seats are available for a typical class layout.
Online Booking of Music Studio and Control Room, Visual Arts Studio at the Creative Arts Room
Eligibility of Booking
Music Studio and Control Room: EdUHK students and staff
Visual Art Studio: EdUHK students and staff
Length of Booking Session
Music Studio and Control Room: max. 4 persons
Visual Arts Studio: max. 4 persons
Compulsory Check In Time and Pick-up of Room Key
Check in on site within 15 minutes after the start of each session. Otherwise Library has the right to cancel the booking. After check in, please approach Circulation Counter to collect the room key.
For continuous booking, check in is required for each session.
No more than 6 active or booked sessions of any library facilities at the same time.
Period of Advance Booking
7 days in advance
Enquiry and Assistance
For booking enquiries, please contact Library Circulation Counter at 2948 6658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For other arrangements such as notebook PCs to be arranged for classes, please state in the “Remarks” during application via iBooking system and contact Library System Support staff at email email@example.com / call 2948 6661 beforehand to discuss prior arrangements.