C-1/F-01Q, MMW Library
Located on 1/F of the MMW Library with 120m2, 40 seats. The Future Primary & Secondary Classroom is designed for students at senior primary to junior secondary levels. Academic and teaching staff can reserve this room for classes via iBooking in advance for teaching classes and conducting workshops.
- Designed for students at senior primary to junior secondary levels
- Support regular classes, group discussions, performance rehearsals, etc.
- Moveable study desks and chairs, modular sofa sets
- Sliding partitions for display, writing and drawing
- Colourful floors to facilitate grouping
- Moveable and flappable 4K interactive touch-screen displays which serve as both regular displays and interactive tables
- PTZ cameras and ceiling mic arrays for 2-way video communications and online/hybrid teaching
- Also suitable for regular classes
- Academic staff can use the iBooking system to reserve the Future Primary & Secondary Classroom for teaching classes and conducting workshops.
- Booking of the Future Primary & Secondary Classroom must be made at least THREE working days (Monday to Friday) in advance.
- Please check in at the Circulation Counter on G/F of MMW Library before using the Future Primary & Secondary Classroom to collect the key for access to the Control Room.
- On-site technical support will not be available if the option was not selected at iBooking system.
- 40 seats are available for a typical class layout.
Enquiry and Assistance
For booking enquiries, please contact Library Circulation Counter at 2948 6658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For other arrangements such as notebook PCs to be arranged for classes, please state in the “Remarks” during application via iBooking system and contact Library System Support staff at email email@example.com / call 2948 6661 beforehand to discuss prior arrangements.
Please see also Video Production Facilities Provided by OCIO and LTTC.