C-2/F-01B, MMW Library
Located on 2/F of the MMW Library with 150m2, 48 seats. The e-Learning Studio is designed for classes by Library and other academic units. Academic and teaching staff can reserve this room for classes via iBooking in advance for teaching classes and conducting workshops.
- Designed for classes by Library and other academic units
- Moveable furniture
- 48 notebook computers
- PTZ cameras and ceiling mic arrays for 2-way video communications and online/hybrid teaching
- 4K interactive touch-screen display
- 32:9 multiple large video walls for face-to-face and hybrid teaching
- Wi-Fi 6 connection
- Also suitable for regular classes
- Academic staff can use the iBooking system to reserve the e-Learning Studio for teaching classes and conducting workshops.
- Booking of the e-Learning Studio must be made at least THREE working days (Monday to Friday) in advance.
- Please check in at the Circulation Counter on G/F of MMW Library before using the e-Learning Studio to collect the key for access to the Control Room.
- On-site technical support will not be available if the option was not selected at iBooking system.
- 48 notebook computers are available for a typical class layout.
Enquiry and Assistance
For booking enquiries, please contact Library Circulation Counter at 2948 6658 or email email@example.com for assistance.
For other arrangements for classes, please state in the “Remarks” during application via iBooking system and contact Library System Support staff at email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 2948 6661 beforehand to discuss prior arrangements.