C-1/F-01M, MMW Library
Located on 1/F of the MMW Library with 120m2, 30 seats for children. The Future Early Childhood & Primary Classroom is designed for school children at kindergarten to junior primary levels with custom-made furniture for young children. Academic and teaching staff can reserve this room for classes via iBooking in advance for teaching classes and conducting workshops.
- Designed for school children at kindergarten to junior primary levels with custom-made furniture for young children
- Different lighting effects, 4K projectors, opaque projectors, projection screen and projection wall
- Interactive floor (iFloor) for different floor-type interactive games and activities
- Writeable walls
- Colourful floor patterns
- Water sinks for playgroup activities
- PTZ cameras for 2-way video communications and online/hybrid teaching
- Sound-proof writeable partitions, can combine with Special Education Room to double the floor area
- Wi-Fi 6 connection
- Academic staff can use the iBooking system to reserve the Future Early Childhood & Primary Classroom for teaching classes and conducting workshops.
- Booking of the Future Early Childhood & Primary Classroom must be made at least THREE working days (Monday to Friday) in advance.
- Please check in at the Circulation Counter on G/F of MMW Library before using the Future Early Childhood & Primary Classroom to collect the key for access to the Control Room.
- On-site technical support will not be available if the option was not selected at iBooking system.
- 30 seats are available for a typical class layout.
Enquiry and Assistance
For booking enquiries, please contact Library Circulation Counter at 2948 6658 or email email@example.com for assistance.
For other arrangements such as notebook PCs for classes, please state in the “Remarks” during application via iBooking system and contact Library System Support staff at email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 2948 6661 beforehand to discuss prior arrangements.
Please see also Video Production Facilities Provided by OCIO and LTTC.