C-1/F-01N, MMW Library
Located on 1/F of the MMW Library with 110m2, 30 seats. The Special Education Room is specially designed for students with special education needs. Academic and teaching staff can reserve this room for classes via iBooking in advance for teaching classes and conducting workshops.
- Specially designed for students with special education needs
- Colourful floor patterns and water sinks
- Induction loop system for hearing aids
- 32:10 extra-wide video projection wall for visual stimulations
- Writeable projection walls
- Moveable and flappable 4K interactive touch-screen displays which serve as both regular displays and interactive tables
- PTZ cameras and wireless microphones for 2-way video communications and online/hybrid teaching
- Sound-proof writeable partitions, can combine with Future Early Childhood and Primary Classroom to double the floor area
- Also suitable for regular classes
- Academic staff can use the iBooking system to reserve the Special Education Room for teaching classes and conducting workshops.
- Booking of the Special Education Room must be made at least THREE working days (Monday to Friday) in advance.
- Please check in at the Circulation Counter on G/F of MMW Library before using the Special Education Room to collect the key for access to the Control Room.
- On-site technical support will not be available if the option was not selected at iBooking system.
- 30 seats are available for a typical class layout.
Enquiry and Assistance
For booking enquiries, please contact Library Circulation Counter at 2948 6658 or email email@example.com for assistance.
For other arrangements such as notebook PCs for classes, please state in the “Remarks” during application via iBooking system and contact Library System Support staff at email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 2948 6661 beforehand to discuss prior arrangements.
For video production, please see also Video Production Facilities Provided by OCIO and LTTC.